Human Hair Wigs
People experiencing hair loss or thinning now have a natural, versatile and long lasting option in wigs. Human hair wigs have many advantages over synthetic hair wigs. Human Hair wigs of course look the most natural, are the most styleable and can last quite a bit longer than synthetic wigs. Since these wigs are made with real human hair, they feel and react to the elements like wind humidity like your own hair would. Jon Renau, Louis Ferre, and Raquel Welch are just some of the amazing suppliers of these beautiful, natural looking human hair wigs. There are many styles and colors to choose from. Please browse through all of these fantastic Human Hair products. We are sure you will be able to find a look that you truly look great in and can wear with confidence. See the bottom of the page for more great information on all natural human hair wigs.
Shop Human Hair Wigs By:
Short | Medium | Long | Hairpieces
Human Hair Wigs By Manufacturer:
Here are just a few of those advantages:
- Versatility – real hair wigs for women can be styled, curled, trimmed or colored just as normal human hair. You have the option of changing your hairstyle without changing your wig.
- Natural look – because authentic hair wigs for women are natural, there is nothing fake looking about them.
- Safer – real hair pieces for women are not damaged by heat sources. Synthetic wigs, however, are damaged by curling irons, straightening irons, blow dryers and other heat sources.
Human hair pieces for women do not come pre-styled and many times they will need a trim or thinning to get the style and texture you desire. This allows you to have your hairstyle personalized. Real hair wigs for women are a great solution for the woman experiencing hair loss.
The greatest point of detail that you should be vigilant about in regards to purchasing a hair wig would be the seams. The seams are the points of these items where the hair, wefts or weaves are joined to the cap or to the other strands of the entire piece. Lesser quality pieces tend to demonstrate a greater tendency of showing exposed seams and therefore lack the natural looking beauty that most men and women wish to experience with their new hair pieces. Paying attention to this detail and not rigorously scrubbing this area will help you to enjoy the most authentic and believable beauty possible.
When you choose a human hair wig, you choose not to settle for imitations. Nothing beats the real thing. Your human hair wig will solve the hair dilemma you face – whether that is medical or hormonal hair loss or simply dissatisfaction with the hair you have. Many celebrities turn to human hair wigs for the versatility and the ability to quickly change hairstyles and hair lengths. When searching for your own human hair wig, consider the following pointers:
- Make sure to purchase your wig from a reputable vendor with a guarantee.
- Pay attention to color and pick one that you feel comfortable in. This may be a bit of a departure from you natural color or not, but make sure it is a comfortable color for you.
- Follow the instructions that your human hair wig comes with – especially regarding storage, styling, washing and conditioning. Swish the hair through the soapy water instead of scrubbing it. This wil add to the life of your wig.
Because primarily of supply and demand, typically the cost of European human hair is higher than that of human hair form other ethnicities. European's hair will naturally match best with European human hair, therefore, this hair does not need to be processed to look European. The human hair wig whether European or not, meets the multiple benefits of comfort and beauty and durability.
However, synthetic wigs are getting more and more natural looking and have become a great choice for many people. With new products like heat defiant synthetics that you can curl, and synthetic and human hair blended wigs now on the market, you have more quality choices than ever before. That said, nothing looks as natural, or is as durable as a human hair wig.
So, what is the difference between human hair and synthetic? Actually, there are several differences.
Synthetic hair is usually easier to maintain than human hair wigs. This is because it is able to hold on to curls and other styles after being washed. Human hair needs to be re styled after washing.
While synthetic wigs usually cost less, this doesn't necessarily mean it is a better value. A human hair wig can many times outlast a synthetic, sometimes by three to four times. The finest and longest lasting hair for wigs is considered to be human hair. You will see a lot of references to European hair wigs. These fine wigs are made from European hair. This hair is typically the most expensive as the supply of this hair is lower and this drives the cost up. Because Indian and Asian hair is typically heavier, it can be transformed into many many hair styles, while european hair is less course and cannot be duplicated with other types of hair.
Human hair wigs are considered to be the higest quality wig available. Because these wigs start with more expensive fibers, many tend to incorporate natural looking lace fronts. Be sure to buy a reputable brand to make sure that you are getting top-quality human hair.
Washing Care for Human Hair:
- Before washing your wig, gently remove any tangles with a wig brush or wide tooth comb. Starting at the tips and working your way up.
- Fill the sink with cool water and submerge wig with a capful of wig shampoo designed for human hair.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. Do not rub this may cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear.
- Remove excess water gently without rubbing or tangling, (towel patting best). Apply conditioner designed for human hair wig, avoiding the cap area.
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water ntil the water runs clear.
- Dry your wig by wrapping in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet. Use a wide tooth comb and gently start at the tip and work your way up.
Styling Care for Human Hair:
- Use a blow dryer medium to medium-high heat.
- With a boar-bristle/nylon round brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at the nape.
- Dry in a downward motio to ensure the hair stays smooth.
- Blow hair dry completely, directing the hair in the shape you want to style it.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature setting to control heat.
- Styling tools should be set no height than 350°F to maintain the integrity of the hair.
- If using non-professional tools you may want to contact the manufacturer to find the temperature that your tools operate at.
- When curling your Human Hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl.
- For a looser more natural curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.
- Other products that work well with styling are Heat treat thermal spray and 3-way hair spray. Just be careful when getting near the cap area.