Here is a handy size chart to help you determine your size. Remember each cap will have up to 1/2" adjustability. It may be best to measure your scalp when your hair is wet in order to have a more realistic measurement.
|| Front to back
|| Ear to ear
||13 - 13 1/4"
||12 3/8 – 12 5/8"
||12 7/8 - 13"
||14 1/2 - 14 3/4"
||14 7/8 - 15 1/4"
Washing Care for Human Hair:
- Before washing your wig, gently remove any tangles with a wig brush or wide tooth comb. Starting at the tips and working your way up.
- Fill the sink with cool water and submerge wig with a capful of wig shampoo designed for human hair.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. Do not rub this may cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear.
- Remove excess water gently without rubbing or tangling, (towel patting best). Apply conditioner designed for human hair wig, avoiding the cap area.
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for abot 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water ntil the water runs clear.
- Dry your wig by wrapping in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet. Use a wide tooth comb and gently start at the tip and work your way up.
Styling Care for Human Hair:
Washing Care for Synthetic wigs:
- Use a blow dryer medium to medium-high heat.
- With a boar-bristle/nylon round brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at the nape.
- Dry in a downward motio to ensure the hair stays smooth.
- Blow hair dry completely, directing the hair in the shape you want to style it.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature setting to control heat.
- Styling tools should be set no hight than 350°F to maintain the integrity of the hair.
- If using non-professional tools you may want to contact the manufacturer to find the temperature that your tools operate at.
- When curling your Human Hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl.
- For a looser mor natural curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.
- Other products that work well with styling are Heat treat thermal spray and 3-way hair spray. Just be careful when getting near the cap area.
- Before washing your wig gently remove any tangles with a wig brush or wide tooth comb. Start at the bottem working your way up.
- Fill sink with cool water and submerge wig emulsify a cap of wig shampoo into the wig.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo, while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair, it will cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear.
- Wrap wg in a towel and gentl pat dry.
- Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb, starting at bottem and working way up towards cap.
- Spray with a conditioning spray. Staying away from hand-tied knots at the cap area.
- Allow to air dry naturally by lacing on a plastic wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry.