It is important to find just the right fit when searching for petite human hair or synthetic wigs. When measuring your own head it is helpful to measure with wet hair in order to get a realistic measurement. Keep in mind that the caps have up to 1/2" adjustability.
|| Front to back
|| Ear to ear
||13 - 13 1/4"
||12 3/8 – 12 5/8"
||12 7/8 - 13"
||14 1/2 - 14 3/4"
||14 7/8 - 15 1/4"
Some things to consider:
In other cases, petite wigs are needed for children. Special sizes are available in some styles just give us a call we are happy to help.
- Get measuring criteria from your wig retailer. If necessary, get someone to help you measure your head. It is best to measure more than once for accuracy.
- Petite measurements are a head circumference of 21" , Front to back measurement (front hair line to nape) 13 3/8", Ear to ear over top of head 12 7/8-13"
- Extra petite measurements are: Head circumference of 20 1/2", Front to back 13 - 13 1/4", and Ear to ear of 12 3/8 - 12 5/8".
- Consider your face shape and features.
- For that hard-to-fit size, it is often best to opt for an ultra petite human hair wig that comes with adjustable features. Clary's options can be customized to fit your measurements. Please call us if special sizing is needed. Fit, comfort and sizing are all important features when searching for ultra petite human hair wigs. A wig is a big investment and will make a definite statement about you.
Washing Care for Human Hair:
- Before washing your wig, gently remove any tangles with a wig brush or wide tooth comb. Starting at the tips and working your way up.
- Fill the sink with cool water and submerge wig with a capful of wig shampoo designed for human hair.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. Do not rub this may cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear.
- Remove excess water gently without rubbing or tangling, (towel patting best). Apply conditioner designed for human hair wig, avoiding the cap area.
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for abot 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water ntil the water runs clear.
- Dry your wig by wrapping in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT a brush to detangle your human hair wig while it is wet. Use a wide tooth comb and gently start at the tip and work your way up.
Styling Care for Human Hair:
Washing Care for Synthetic wigs:
- Use a blow dryer medium to medium-high heat.
- With a boar-bristle/nylon round brush, work through hair in 2" sections starting at the nape.
- Dry in a downward motio to ensure the hair stays smooth.
- Blow hair dry completely, directing the hair in the shape you want to style it.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature setting to control heat.
- Styling tools should be set no hight than 350°F to maintain the integrity of the hair.
- If using non-professional tools you may want to contact the manufacturer to find the temperature that your tools operate at.
- When curling your Human Hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl.
- For a looser mor natural curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.
- Other products that work well with styling are Heat treat thermal spray and 3-way hair spray. Just be careful when getting near the cap area.
- Before washing your wig gently remove any tangles with a wig brush or wide tooth comb. Start at the bottem working your way up.
- Fill sink with cool water and submerge wig emulsify a cap of wig shampoo into the wig.
- Gently lather the hair with shampoo, while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair, it will cause tangling.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear.
- Wrap wg in a towel and gentl pat dry.
- Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb, starting at bottem and working way up towards cap.
- Spray with a conditioning spray. Staying away from hand-tied knots at the cap area.
- Allow to air dry naturally by lacing on a plastic wire wig stand. DO NOT blow dry.