Short wigs can be light, natural, fun and typically easy to maintain. We have bob cuts, pixies, a-lines and more! All these variations of short wigs are high in style and still let you be yourself. Some short wigs look to be whimsical, while others can demand attention on the most formal of rooms. Whether you are matching your style or creating a new one, a short wig would be a great addition to your collection.
There are several things to consider when you shop...
- Color – if you want some of your own hair to show, you may want to choose a hair color identical to yours, or at least a complimentary color. This applies specifically to people who may still have their own hair present around the hairline at the back of the neck, but lack hair around the crown or forehead.
- Styling products – there are hair products that are specially designed for human hair wigs as well as synthetic wigs. It is a good idea to invest in shampoo and other styling products especially created for the wigs type you choose.
- Storage – make sure you always store your wigs on mannequins or wig forms to keep them looking great.
- Multiple wigs – most customers choose to own more than one wig. It is great to be able to easily change your hairstyle.
If you're considering a short wig, it is a great idea to consider the classic and timeless look of short human hair wigs. These wigs come in countless hairstyles today and you are bound to find short human hair wigs to suit your sense of style and needs. Human hair wigs typically cost more, but short wigs are more affordable and are nice to have for special occassions if not for every day.
The attraction of short wigs are that they are light, easier to maintain and use every day. Many who experience medical hair loss often turn to the short wig. Some key advantages to the short wig include:
- Quick styling – a short wig doesn't require as much maintenance or styling as a long wig.
- Professional look – many customers who choose the short wig are professional, mature women who seek to keep their look professional and tailored.
- Neat and clean – A short wig has neat and clean appearance which appeals to many wig users.
- For someone who has cut their hair for medical reasons, reintroducing your hair at a shorter length may look like a more natural progression
- Customizable look – most short wigs come with an abundant amount of hair. You can take a wig to your stylist and have your wig shaped to your liking.
- Countless styles available – they vary from simple wedge cuts to trendy layered flip-up looks to the tailored ‘A' lines and more.
- Durability- Short hair fibers don't rub against your collar and abraid. This action causes, especially synthetic, wigs to frizz and shortens their life.
- Affordability- Less hair typically means less money!
Short wigs can certainly be a quality solution for someone with hair loss, thinning hair or even someone with repetitive bad hair days. The benefits are helpful for people in need of supplemental hair or for those needing a completely new look. Several important factors regarding short hair wigs are:
- Wigs can simplify your routine. Putting on a short hair wig can be a lot faster than taming unruly locks.
- Some wigs need to be trimmed as even some shorter ones have more hair than necessary to allow for a customized look. You can take your new wig to a trusted stylist and have it tailored to your individual style and face shape. In general terms, most synthetic wigs are ready to wear right out of the box. If you think you will need to heavily trim your synthetic wig, then you may want to simply find another style that you will have to do less to.
- Always store your wig on a mannequin or wig form to preserve its shape and condition.
Learning about the care of your wig before you purchase one will help you to be happy with your new wig purchase. Doing your homework will help you find the right wig to suit your wants and needs. Whether matching your short hair style, or creating a new one, you will love the instant good looks of a beautiful short wig.